e-mail notifications

Technoman

Reaction score
Lol cabana boy and pool boy all sound nice. How are you at driving a boat? Can you handle a jet ski?
We gotta think winter sports, summer is a ways off. Only winter thing I know how to do is ski. Any suggestions? What do you do in the winter?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Indoor sports are good for winter.... and there are some that are lots of fun :icon_ banana:

KLBailey

Reaction score
Get a list going techno. Only thing I'm coming up with is swimming in an indoor lap pool.

KLBailey

Reaction score
Ok I'm a goober...I'm sitting in a hockey rink. Hockey is an indoor winter sport. Add that to the list. Lol

Technoman

Reaction score
Get a list going techno. Only thing I'm coming up with is swimming in an indoor lap pool.

I personally don't have one... but they say a Wii does it all. I know it has Sports games a plenty. It has Wii Fit (so you can get a good cardio workout).

There are other Cardio exercises and indoor "activities" but not ones I can name here.

I am 48 also... and I don't feel old at all. In fact I feel younger than I did 8 years ago. Perhaps starting over with kids at the age of 42 again has something to do with that.

scf

Reaction score
Well, I've flown a 24' Garvey. Does that count? True story.
Was an immortal teenager when I was given the wheel of my Dad's friend's brand new Garvey. He had taught me to take wakes just about head on to avoid flipping. Well we were boogieing along nicely when a HUGE freakin ship went by us on their way out. So, I approached as I was taught, but neglected to reduce speed. Jon swore he could look 30' down into the swell as we launched from one wake. Skipped off of the next and settled back down with a *WHUMP*. I was relieved of my duties fairly quickly, and several adult beverages were consumed while I sipped my Mug Root Beer. Wonder why...

KLBailey

Reaction score
I have a Wii. Im pro level in bowling, suck at boxing, I can even beat Wiggle at Mario Cart. She wipes me slick with Guitar Hero.

Lol you're such a guy.

Oh good lord...starting over at 42. By then Wiggle was already a year old. Better you than me. Lol

KLBailey

Reaction score
Yea that counts scf....but now that I know...I'll do the driving.
When I was 17 I was water skiing and dad thought it was funny to keep me in figure 8s going 35mph. I finally got tired and let go. I went flying. water hurts. Hit so hard it ripped my bathing suit up the side and broke 3 ribs. Dad was in troubbbllle. I've been lucky, haven't broken a bone in 13 years...broke an elbow playing hockey with my son.