1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

E-mail notificaiton of thread responses

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mentalradio, Nov 11, 2010.

1. mentalradio

mentalradio New Member

Hi, how do I get rid of e-mail notifications every time somebody responds to a thread in which I wrote something? Thanks!
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Here's a way. I think if you click HOME at the top, scroll down a little to where a little side box says USER CP and in there change all your settings...
  3. mentalradio

mentalradio New Member

re:

Thanks for the suggestion. I went to User CP and unsubscribed to the thread(s) that kept sending me e-mails. I'm just not understanding how to permanently unsubscribe from all threads i which I post. I don't want to keep receiving e-mails every time someone replies to a thread, and I don't want to worry about having to unsubsribe to a thread every time I join a new one. Thanks again.
  4. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Welcome to the forum.

Go into your "user CP" then on the left side go to "edit options" There you will find settings for notifications. Select what you want and save changes and you should be good to go.