E-mail help please

oakhill smoke

Reaction score
I have two e-mail accounts, comcast and gmail with comcast as default. I had the battery out for 1/2 a day because I was applying a screen saver. When I powered it back up, I noticed I can't send an email on the comcast account. I receive just fine and can text. I see the emails in the out box. G-mail works fine, in and out. Any ideas or things to check? :frown:

JRParsons

Reaction score
I would try deleting and reloading the Comcast account. I have the same setup, Gmail and Comcast, and has been working well for sometime.

OP
O

oakhill smoke

Reaction score
JR. When I open accounts and select the Comcast, I can't seem to delete it. My login is greyed out. Am I in the correct spot to delete the account?

JRParsons

Reaction score
I have a Thunderbolt, If I open the Comcast account (not all accounts) then hit menu/settings/more I get an option to delete the account. What phone do you have, I did not get that option if I had "all accounts " selected.

OP
O

oakhill smoke

Reaction score
For giggles I thought I'd just reboot it. Shut it down, removed the battery, then put it all back together. As soon as I restarted it, the email automatically sent. Too easy..
Thanks for the response.