Dying to get a google voice invite

Varking

Reaction score
It says I have 8 invitations to Google Wave, I am willing to give one up for a Google Voice invitation. Send me a Private Message to set something up.

triptych

Reaction score
My fiancee and I both would appreciate a google voice invite. Between the two of us we have 16 wave invites and would be more than happy to do a trade of some sort. Pm me if interested!

J-Buck

Reaction score
My fiancee and I both would appreciate a google voice invite. Between the two of us we have 16 wave invites and would be more than happy to do a trade of some sort. Pm me if interested!

I just got google voice and will send u an invite, but i don't know how... Can someone help me please! thanks

Sex Cells

Reaction score
i have a couple invites to voice. pm me with your email. first come, first serve. :)

triptych

Reaction score

I just got google voice and will send u an invite, but i don't know how... Can someone help me please! thanks
I'm pretty sure it takes a while to get an invite to give.... my buddy had his for a month and didn't get one yet.

if you do have one, from what i read, once you log in on the left of the window there should be an option to "invite a friend". From there you would enter an email address. hope this helps!

btw... google wave needs to make an app!

mtnbikerfred

Reaction score
I have wave. I need voice. Email me if you need or have need. my user name @gmail.com.
Don't blind invite me unless you post here first (I wouldn't want anyone to waste one).

Thanks!!

mtnbikerfred

Reaction score
7 more wave Invites left. They take their sweet time sending them out. but let me know if you need one.

Fred.

visualplastik

Reaction score
I have 14 wave invites available in exchange for a google voice invite and even if you don't have voice. PM me.

Visualplastik

Last edited:

Tojus

Reaction score
Also looking for a google voice invite. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) PM me if you have an extra.

tdawg5480

Reaction score
I get my invites within 7 days USUALLY so signup n sitback worse case, most I waited was like 9 days