1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DXBootstrap vs. D2Bootstrap for Droid X?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by technogeek1984, Jul 21, 2011.

1. technogeek1984

technogeek1984 New Member

I'm having a little bit of trouble understanding why some posters are recommending using DXBootstrap and others for D2Bootstrap. Can someone shed a little light as to situation where it matters which one you use on a Droid X? Am I correct in the assumption that running Froyo you would want to use DXBS and with GingerBread you would want to use D2BS? I know this is a bit of a shallow question but what I've been reading today has only caused me more confusion than clarity. I am getting ready to upgrade from rooted Froyo to GB and I want to make sure I do this in the most stable way possible. I don't need a tutorial, I just want to know what the difference is in application. T H A N K S.dancedroid
  2. technogeek1984

technogeek1984 New Member

That is, I'm upgrading to the leaked pre-Rooted GB. Sorry, not OTA.