DX2 Gallery

MrWilliams

Reaction score
Hey, I just picked up the X2. I love the phone, but the gallery is garbage. It pulls all my photos/wallpapers/icons into one folder... It's even pulling the /thumbnail directory. I have to sort through 250+ pictures every time I want to find a picture. Is there any way to fix this? Is there a gallery alternative?

Thanks!

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
Yeah, the gallery is garbage...

I organize all my pictures by year and month in folders... I always have, but then when I went to the Android platform, It lobs them all under the first directory... The only thing I can do to get around this is to view the pictures with a file manager... I use Astro... but even then its not the best..

I wish android would invest time into the media portion of the phone instead of trying to cram another cpu under the hood..

hobby31

Reaction score
I agree. It pisses me off. I've been using a program called quickpic in the market. Displays my pics just like I have them in my folders. You can also hide folders you don't want displayed..ie, icons and such. It's free in the market and is pretty quick about loading up.

OP
M

MrWilliams

Reaction score
I agree. It pisses me off. I've been using a program called quickpic in the market. Displays my pics just like I have them in my folders. You can also hide folders you don't want displayed..ie, icons and such. It's free in the market and is pretty quick about loading up.

This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

hobby31

Reaction score

This was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

You're welcome!

igknight

Reaction score
I like Just Pictures. It allows you to view your pictures on Facebook, local, and many other online services, and turns your screen brightness all the way up when you pull up a picture so you can view it better.

It has a few issues, but it works most of the time.