Dx to what?

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
I wanna upgrade my phone to something new my upgrade not available but I want something faster better uk... So I either want a iphone or sony ericsson play but im having trouble deciding... Iphone has way better features but I love android... N I hate Iphone/ apple... So if I got the iphone id put android on it pafurably the sony ericsson rom... Anyways what do I do I also seen awhile back that sim card readers could also read memory cards.... N I also want iphone because has greater chance of playing with a sony ps3 controller for ps games....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Well you can get an iphone and load android onto it. But I dont remember what version android software it was and idk if it was choppy or not just saw a video about it ha.

jst4fun

Reaction score
you could just stand in line with some of us and wait on the Bionic this summer. :blackdroid:

modisch

Reaction score
None of the motorola lineup looks good to me. They are all qHD screens, which means PenTile (which looks like crap). And Motorola still hasn't unlocked their phones. And the latest versions of Blur (like NinjaBlur on the X2) are even worse.

I'll go with whatever htc or samsung device looks best when I'm eligible for an upgrade.

-m

{ DroidX «» Liberty 2.0.1 «» TapaTalk }

OP
GraphicDemon

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Lol ppl funny idk I think u can push a phone more than ppl think lol like the motorola droid x the bootloader codes same as htc incredible so whynt flash htc bootloader n crack it? Lol ill try it later

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums