DX Stuck in Apex. clockwork wont load..HELP!!

spywiz

Reaction score
Help!!! I finally took the big step and flashed to apex 1.3.1. After reboot, clockworkmod had vanished. I was able to download it again. Now clockwork force closes everytime I try to start it. If I reboot, EVERYTHING force closes. Barley anything is working on my X right now and if something does start working, it FC. Please, someone, throw me a bone. I am new to ROM's and have read alot. I must of missed something. I would just like to get my phone back to the back up at this point. Thank you for any help. Bob D.

Last edited:
OP
S

spywiz

Reaction score
Please someone help. My wife is gonna kill me.

See above post. I really need help.

OP
S

spywiz

Reaction score
Step by step

Thanks for the help, but can you be more specific? When I power off, I have to go into task killer and tell it to load ADW, because Launcher Pro trys to load. Then I have a ADW home screen. Everything trys to load but force closes. If I try to start clockworkmod, it immediately force closes. That is the only way that I know how to get to my saved back up. Sorry I need step by step. I have tried so much, I think I have confused myself. I cant even bring up a dialer to make a call, without it fc. If I dont get this thing back to working order, my wife is gonna give me a beat down. Thanks for the help. Bob D.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
delete the task killer to start..

OP
S

spywiz

Reaction score
Everything is back to normal....Thanks for all the help....Props to the Rescue Squad on Droidxforums.com for the timely help....This is what I done.....As told to me by "1kds" and "Abe21599" of the Rescue Squad>>>>booted into stock recovery by holding down the home and power buttons until the android and triangle pop up the hit search, then wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache. After this process, everything worked perfect!! Again, Thanks to All.