DX Stuck in Apex. clockwork wont load..HELP!!

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by spywiz, Jan 2, 2011.

1. spywiz

spywiz New Member

Help!!! I finally took the big step and flashed to apex 1.3.1. After reboot, clockworkmod had vanished. I was able to download it again. Now clockwork force closes everytime I try to start it. If I reboot, EVERYTHING force closes. Barley anything is working on my X right now and if something does start working, it FC. Please, someone, throw me a bone. I am new to ROM's and have read alot. I must of missed something. I would just like to get my phone back to the back up at this point. Thank you for any help. Bob D.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  2. spywiz

spywiz New Member

Please someone help. My wife is gonna kill me.

See above post. I really need help.
  3. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

4. spywiz

spywiz New Member

Step by step

Thanks for the help, but can you be more specific? When I power off, I have to go into task killer and tell it to load ADW, because Launcher Pro trys to load. Then I have a ADW home screen. Everything trys to load but force closes. If I try to start clockworkmod, it immediately force closes. That is the only way that I know how to get to my saved back up. Sorry I need step by step. I have tried so much, I think I have confused myself. I cant even bring up a dialer to make a call, without it fc. If I dont get this thing back to working order, my wife is gonna give me a beat down. Thanks for the help. Bob D.
  5. Abe21599

delete the task killer to start..
  6. spywiz

spywiz New Member

Everything is back to normal....Thanks for all the help....Props to the Rescue Squad on Droidxforums.com for the timely help....This is what I done.....As told to me by "1kds" and "Abe21599" of the Rescue Squad>>>>booted into stock recovery by holding down the home and power buttons until the android and triangle pop up the hit search, then wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache. After this process, everything worked perfect!! Again, Thanks to All.
  7. Abe21599

glad u got it fixed :)
Search tags for this page
apex rom stuck

droid x apex clockwork