DX or D3

rww

Reaction score
If you were gonna buy one today, which one would you get?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
honestly I would go bionic. After having a 4g phone I am loving 4g.

OP
R

rww

Reaction score
honestly I would go bionic. After having a 4g phone I am loving 4g.

4G isn't available in my area. And I don't suspect it will be for quite some time. I understand you can turn off the 4G, but do you still suggest the Bionic?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
4G isn't available in my area. And I don't suspect it will be for quite some time. I understand you can turn off the 4G, but do you still suggest the Bionic?

Even without 4g it still is the best phone out right now, hardware wise. It's got the fastest processor and runs super smooth compared to other devices. 4g is of course one of its main perks and it does indeed take away from the phone as a whole, but it's still best phone on the network.

wanta99gtr

Reaction score
Honestly I just took my Bionic back and am rockin my X again. I loved the Ram and speed of the processor. I had insane LTE speeds in Cincinnati where I live. But at the end of the day for the money(299.00) and yes I know its cheaper other places not in my case 1 year upgrade, it wasn't that big of an improvement. Before people jump on me I'll say again I loved the Bionic for the most part but if you have no 4G honestly don't get the Bionic. The battery life is about half of my X. And for what some extra ram and a front cam? Go with the X.

Sent from my Droid X running Darkslide 4.2