DX/D2 Boot Logo Changer App!!

nalby

Reaction score
what's the biggest image size you can use with this,I see in the help that it says 480 x 182 but I see some look larger , I'm going to try to make one myself

thanks

Last edited:

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
what's the biggest image size you can use with this,I see in the help that it says 480 x 182 but I see some look larger , I'm going to try to make one myself

thanks

480x182 is as large as you can go. I try to fit as much in there as possible. As far as my example pics go, most are taken from the 480x182 pictures. Others are just pictures of what it will look like but aren't the exact size. Make sense? Sometimes I grab pics to show an example that I haven't edited yet. But all zip files are 480x182.

FYI. The best way to see how these will look on your phone is preview them from your phone using the Droid Forums or Tapatalk app.

Last edited:

nalby

Reaction score
Ok thanks, I really like this app it's so easy. Thanks

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Works perfectly and its easy.......the two things I expect from you.......thank you!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

detox

Reaction score
I would love yo see these added to the app/gallery for quick retrieval without having to flip through all of the forum pages to see which one i want. Any way this is possible?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know bro. JRum is busy with work and school. I've been putting out as many as I can until he gets a chance to update the app. Hoping to add a couple hundred.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks. If you have any ideas or something you want me to try and mix up for you let me know.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

detox

Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with all you have now but if i think of anything i will be sure to post it. Thanks again