Dvr

caldwjd

Reaction score
I am not a developer, nor will I ever be. But it would be awesome if someone could develop an app to control a DVR for Comcast, or an app that would translate to all cable DVR boxes. Similar to what DirectTV offers. Any chance of this happening?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am not a developer, nor will I ever be. But it would be awesome if someone could develop an app to control a DVR for Comcast, or an app that would translate to all cable DVR boxes. Similar to what DirectTV offers. Any chance of this happening?

I believe Comcast now has an iPhone app. An Android app is probably in the works.

sroach23

Reaction score

I believe Comcast now has an iPhone app. An Android app is probably in the works.

with how fast comcast gets things done, its going to be a while. they still dont have a way to schedule recordings online like everyone else does, at least not in houston.