DVD's to Droid?

missin44

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time converting my DVD's and then getting them to play on my Droid. I'm hoping there is someone that's figured out the best way and settings to do this. if so it would be a big help to post detail instructions. FYI - breaking the encryption isn't a problem.
Thanks

BiGJaYDROID

Reaction score
for high quality you want to use 800x480 video quality 700kbps 1 pass layering sound quality 160 kbps h.264 codec and stereo sound output works perfectly on droid and i am using dvd catalyst 3. go to tools4dvds.com it is $9.99 but well worth it. shows movies in full screen .

TiberiusX

Reaction score
You've gotta check this converter out!! It's got to be the easiest free DVD to Droid converstion program out. I'm now using this program for all my DVD to Droid video conversions. Just follow the directions and it works beautifully!! No settings to mess with, just let the program run and it will even transfer the file to my Droid automatically. I'm running Vista 64 and had a problem when I used it the first day it was released, but I let the Dev know and within 24 hours he Emailed me and it was fixed!! Never expected that from a free program. Keep up the good work!

http://www.dotheweb.net/dvd-to-droid

Last edited:

thedefectkid

Reaction score
DVD Catalyst FTW!! I used it for when I went on vacation to Florida and watched the final season of Dexter! Thatnks to the Developer it works like a charm and was well worth the ten bucks!

JPsurf

Reaction score
Just tried DVD to Droid from dotheweb.net WOW. So easy a caveman can do it. Insert dvd to your pc, attach your droid, start the progam, after a 30 sec test hit the convert button, go make dinner and eat. It rips/converts and copies to your droid while you are away. And it's free

joe06gt

Reaction score
Just tried DVD to Droid from dotheweb.net WOW. So easy a caveman can do it. Insert dvd to your pc, attach your droid, start the progam, after a 30 sec test hit the convert button, go make dinner and eat. It rips/converts and copies to your droid while you are away. And it's free

trying it, 14 hrs to convert? a little to long for me

bpad10

Reaction score
the only DVD's I have are blu-ray. Are these programs able to transfer blu-ray to my droid?

JTAC

Reaction score
HandBrake is just as good and free.

Sure it's good. If you want the audio and video to be out of sync. DVD Catalyst and DVDtoWeb are able to work with DVDs out of the box...HandBrake you have to install a third party application to get it working properly.