dvd catalyst problem

D

dvdcatalyst

So the CAT3 will give me a better overall picture image then the free..if so thats all i need to know and im sold..thanks for the reply

Yep :)

Just have a look on the tools4movies website in the Android section for a variety of topics on quality, black borders etc.

droid.user

Reaction score
Ok so i have purchased catalyst3 retail
my issue is ive been running a movie for an hour now and it says over 6 hours are left.
I chose the droid setup and let it go, am i missing something. PC isnt the best but pentium 4, 2gb ram, and catalyst isnt using much memory or processing power

D

dvdcatalyst

Ok so i have purchased catalyst3 retail
my issue is ive been running a movie for an hour now and it says over 6 hours are left.
I chose the droid setup and let it go, am i missing something. PC isnt the best but pentium 4, 2gb ram, and catalyst isnt using much memory or processing power

The HQ profile is very processor demanding, so the standard profile might be a better choice for your older PC.

There are a lot of other things that can affect speed as well, such as your DVD drive speed, the drive where you store the files, and what other software is running on your computer.

I have a specific Android section on the website that contains a lot of information in regards of questions people have asked me

Tools4Movies, the official home of DVD Catalyst Android

In particular this should be a good read for you:

Tools4Movies, the official home of DVD Catalyst Blog Archive DVD Catalyst Conversion Speed Tips