Dutch Court Rules Against Samsung; Blocks Galaxy S, S2 & Ace in EU; Samsung Undaunted

alboboy10

Reaction score
You cant patent something as small and dumb as that. It's like android having a patent on dual core phones just because they used them before apple. I don't get it idk why google isn't getting involved they're hurting their sales as well. I can't wait to see the new iphone now, can't wait to see if google takes action after the new fruit products start using things that android created before them.

I have no respect for anyone that goes to the store and buys anything from apple anymore. It's pathetic what they're doing to the competition...if any quote applies to this situation it's that history repeats itself. And it will. And we'll see where apple will be in the end.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
You cant patent something as small and dumb as that. It's like android having a patent on dual core phones just because they used them before apple. I don't get it idk why google isn't getting involved they're hurting their sales as well. I can't wait to see the new iphone now, can't wait to see if google takes action after the new fruit products start using things that android created before them.

I have no respect for anyone that goes to the store and buys anything from apple anymore. It's pathetic what they're doing to the competition...if any quote applies to this situation it's that history repeats itself. And it will. And we'll see where apple will be in the end.

I think you should stop letting tech products control this much of your emotion.........