Dust under the screen

Dew

Reaction score
So is anyone else having this problem? I never had this issue with my OG droid but there's fine dust specks under my screen all of a sudden towards the bottom. Is this a common thing with the X/X2 or did I just get a fluke phone? I've only had it for three weeks and im concerned what it is going to look like in another month or so.

I highly doubt there is one, but does anyone have a tip on how to get it out?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

kookk

Reaction score
I had that happened with my Droid and my buddies evo. I think its just a fluke thing, my x2 doesn't have any dust. I'm not sure if Verizon will do anything about it

Sent from my DROID X2

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Pratically all phones minus the Super AMOLED/+ screens probably will have some dust under the screen here and there. It all depends on the manufacterer process, and how strict they are about dust free enviroment. Honestly most of the time you will NOT notice it unless you're in direct bright sun light or using a flash light to inspect the screen for whatever reason. You can try to go back to the store if you're still within the 14 days and attempt to show it to them. Or if you're past the 14 days, you'll have to contact warranty and see if they will replace it. But I can guarantee you it'll be the same thing, it's a very common thing with Moto and HTC.