Durable smart watch needed

k1601

Reaction score
OK folks, I'm in need of a smart watch for my fiance. She is a nurse so needs the following:
An accurate second hand
Waterproof
Durable
Preferably a 2 day battery
Smaller if possible, she ain't a big girl!
If possible, less then 200 dollars. Anything out there that meets these requirements?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's gonna be tough to find all of that in one smart watch; especially the small and 2 day battery parts. My wife loves her Moto 360 Rose Gold; but it's not waterproof or exactly small.

Good luck, hope you can find something she likes and fits her needs.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I would suggest the gear s2 classic. it mets just about all of what you are asking except price.
I'm not sure I would call it "small" either. I know a female co-worker with one and it's not a small watch. At least not in her opinion.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I'm not sure I would call it "small" either. I know a female co-worker with one and it's not a small watch. At least not in her opinion.

it is smaller than most and has a round bottom that hides the thickness. size wise it is smaller than the watch you mentioned.

OP
K

k1601

Reaction score
The two day battery isn't really necessary, just want to make sure she can easily get through long shifts. As far as small, well, she'll take what she can get!

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
The two day battery isn't really necessary, just want to make sure she can easily get through long shifts. As far as small, well, she'll take what she can get!

I don't have any suggestion of one but give a look at some of those sport bands. they have a lot of similar features as smart watches including notifications.

OP
K

k1601

Reaction score
I don't have any suggestion of one but give a look at some of those sport bands. they have a lot of similar features as smart watches including notifications.
Thanks for the suggestion, I think the fitbit ionic is currently winning the race...

OP
K

k1601

Reaction score
fitbit ionic is a sharp looking watch. if I was looking for one, I would consider it too :)
Glad you think so! I think it's hideous lol I want my watches to look like watches, but she likes it so that's what matters I guess!