1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Duplicate Texts

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by TheLoge, Jul 19, 2010.

1. TheLoge

TheLoge New Member

I got a new Droid and manually input some phone numbers into my phone. I synced my phone with Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm, and Gmail. Now I receive duplicate text messages from the contacts I manually inputted. I use Handcent and I made sure my default messaging was turned off and I also turned off auto-retrieve.

There are not duplicate contact entries of the numbers I originally inut into my phone. I tried exporting my contacts to my SD card then importing them after deleting the contacts on my phone and that didn't work. I also tried exporting and importing my contacts from Gmail but that didn't work either.

Anyone know how to fix this?