Duplicate screen to TV

sharpz

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

With the Samsung nexus, is it possible to have the screen appear on a TV. For instance, if im traveling and wanted to watch a movie from my phone to a TV, is that possible? I know with the Droid X2 it had an HDMI port, but i don't see one on the nexus. Is there any other way to do it?

Jordan

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

With the Samsung nexus, is it possible to have the screen appear on a TV. For instance, if im traveling and wanted to watch a movie from my phone to a TV, is that possible? I know with the Droid X2 it had an HDMI port, but i don't see one on the nexus. Is there any other way to do it?

Jordan

there is an adapter that you can. I ordered one from Amazon. Should be here any day now

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

PainProphet

Reaction score
What bluetooth keyboard/mouse are they using in the video?

e4nusmc

Reaction score
What bluetooth keyboard/mouse are they using in the video?

I was wondering the same thing. Received my MHL adapter today and it works great. Going to try the bt keyboard and mouse this weekend.

ænyoc

Reaction score
How do you use dlna on the GNex? I can't find any info on it.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How do you use dlna on the GNex? I can't find any info on it.

Survivor of the Great 2011 Verizon Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime Debacle and proud owner of a Galaxy Nexus and Original Droid 1/Milestone. Sent from my Sexy Lexus Galaxy Nexus.

I use imediahare from market