Duplicate Exchange items in Corp Calendar

number6

Reaction score
Searched the forum but couldn't find anything on this.

I have my (non-rooted) Motorola Droid set up for Active Sync with my company's Exchange 2007 Server, using the stock Email and Corp Calendar apps. All was working fine until yesterday. I got a triangular "Lost Connection" notice in the notification bar and was offered a 'Resync" button. Without thinking about the implications, I did the resync. Now all my calendar items are duplicated in my Corp Calender, even past ones. Only occurs on the Droid; both my desktop Outlook and Exchange webmail display the calender correctly. I assume that my entire calender got "re-downloaded," thus the duplicate entries. Emails have not been duplicated, only the calender.

I've been researching this but haven't come up with much. Is there a way to remove the duplicates or reset my Corp Calender without having to remove and reconfigure the entire Exchange setup?

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

OP
N

number6

Reaction score
Just to close the loop, finally found a solution:

Phone Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Menu>Filter>All>Corporate Calendar>Clear Data

Then open Corp Calender>Menu>More>Refresh - calender repopulates

...knew as soon as I posted the question I'd probably find the answer...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nice that it worked out for you.

Steadfast

Reaction score
Thanks. I had the same issue this morning....followed your suggested cure and that did the trick.