1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

dungeon hunter not working on bb v1.1?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by velocity92c, Jun 17, 2010.

1. velocity92c

velocity92c New Member

I just bought dungeon hunter from gameloft but cannot get it to work. I download the apk, run it, it opens up the game which downloads an additional 130mb of data, afterwards it says 'installation completed, touch screen to continue' and once I touch the screen it flashes to a black screen then closes. Every time I try to launch it after that it does the same thing, black screen then closes (no fc, just closes). I've tried rebooting, reinstalling, permissions fix, compatibility mode in SP and still no go. Any help?
  2. valhallla

valhallla New Member

I'm haveing the same issue so I checked the gameloft forums and there was a admin saying that they were having issues with HD games and that in two weeks they will have a link to fix the issues. In my opinion shouldn't they say that on there website before you buy and download a broken game?
Search tags for this page

dungeon hunter 1 black screen

dungeon hunter 1 is not running

dungeon hunter 1 not working

dungeon hunter 4 black screen

dungeon hunter 4 blackberry not starting

dungeon hunter 4 how to fix black screen

dungeon hunter 4 not compatible with galaxy s4

dungeon hunter 4 not working on galaxy s3
dungeon hunter android stopped working
dungeon hunter black screen
dungeon hunter how to fix black screen