Dumping WinMobile, Can I use Droid X without Activating?

PCRoger

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

I have been using Windows Mobile for several years due to some special apps that I require.

I was hoping to install/checkout replacement apps for the Droid X before actually shutting down the Windows phone, but all I can do on the Droid right now is activate it.

Is there not some way to work with it as a non-phone, toy??

One requirement is VPN to Fortinet Firewall which I think can be done with L2TP

Android L2TP/IPSec VPN to Fortigate Firewall Endpoint

thanks,
PCRoger.

priestja76

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

I have been using Windows Mobile for several years due to some special apps that I require.

I was hoping to install/checkout replacement apps for the Droid X before actually shutting down the Windows phone, but all I can do on the Droid right now is activate it.

Is there not some way to work with it as a non-phone, toy??

One requirement is VPN to Fortinet Firewall which I think can be done with L2TP

Android L2TP/IPSec VPN to Fortigate Firewall Endpoint

thanks,
PCRoger.

This link doesn't seem to work. Any valid link for this topic?

bfg671

Reaction score
i tried four corner bs didnt work activate and back to make it crash didnt work either.there is not a code for this soon to be paperwieght.

wcjeep

Reaction score
The four corner thing does work. It took me a few times to get it right. I reset the spare Droid x for my daughter to game and play music and movies. It works great.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
The four corner thing does work. It took me a few times to get it right. I reset the spare Droid x for my daughter to game and play music and movies. It works great.

I too have a droid X that is not activated that my son plays games on. I had no issue getting the 4 corner trick to work. I'm not sure why you are having an issue.