1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

dumbfounded

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by concepttheman, Sep 2, 2012.

1. concepttheman

concepttheman New Member

help guys. ive been trying for 3 days to change my boot animation. i been searching all over internet. i put my ani in system/media....data local...no go...blank screen
    i have a droid 4 with eclipse 1.2(.1?)
    can anyone help me. i dlded the zip extracted just the boot ani..and also tried just renaming the zip and placed it in blah blah blah....help
    concepttheman at gmail.com...thanks
  2. concepttheman

concepttheman New Member

anyone/
  3. jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel Developer Developer

Did you name is bootanimation.zip? You should be able to put it data/local without having to overwrite the stock one. Another easy way is to use romtoolbox app. Also it has to be a stored zip and not compressed. There is the possibility that the rom has it set for a different location. I have not ran eclispe.
  4. concepttheman

concepttheman New Member

Yes i did roomtoolbox and named it bootanimation.zip it either says the blue android logo or goes blank the already made razot boot ani works though. Im n school alot so when i get the chance im gonna try boot ani creator. Thanks.