Dumbest question of the day - Bluetooth

Crispy

Reaction score
I have a Moto Droid (original) and a Jabra bluetooth (older bluetooth I used with previous phone). I can't seem to get it activated w/my Droid. I go to Settings/Wireless & Networks.. I make sure "Bluetooth" is checked. Then I go to "Bluetooth Settings". I check "Discoverable", then I "scan for devices. It searches, but doesn't seem to find anything.
Your thoughts/suggestions?

dennisa31

Reaction score
I have a Moto Droid (original) and a Jabra bluetooth (older bluetooth I used with previous phone). I can't seem to get it activated w/my Droid. I go to Settings/Wireless & Networks.. I make sure "Bluetooth" is checked. Then I go to "Bluetooth Settings". I check "Discoverable", then I "scan for devices. It searches, but doesn't seem to find anything.
Your thoughts/suggestions?

is it disconnected from the old phone?

dennisa31

Reaction score
No, I'm not even sure if I still have my old phone.. I probably do..

have you tried discovering the bluetooth with anything else. i would try that and then you would know for sure whether it is your phone or not

DanDroidX

Reaction score
In the directions to your Bluetooth, or online somewhere if you lost them, it should tell you how to make it disconnect with your old phone. Anytime I flash a new ROM I have to hold volume up and down simultaneously to allow it recognize the new rom. Otherwise, I bet your Jabra is broken.