1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

dumb phone to smart phone

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless' started by snowboardpunk, Jan 12, 2013.

1. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk New Member

Hey guys right now Im on a family plan. I have a smart phone with unlimited data. Just got the note 2. But my brother and mom have dumb phones. My brother wants a smartphone, but the only line that can be upgraded is mine. Is it possible to transfer upgrade to his line and keep my unlimited and have him just get the 2 gb? Also would I have to do this at verizon or can I do it anywhere? I have a 100 giftcard to bestbuy....
  2. steeletown

steeletown Member

Unfortunately I think once you use your upgrade you will lose your unlimited data even if you switch it to another line. Now if you had a dumb line that was eligible for upgrade that would have worked.
Search tags for this page

1 dumb phone line

andriod for a dumb phone

my mom still dumb phone

smartphone or dumb phone for mom

transfer from smart phone line to dumb phone, keep unlimited

upgrade from dum phone to smart phone verizon wireless

upgrading a dumb phone to a smsrt phone

upgrading from dumb phone to smartphone

wireless transmitter from smartphone to dumbphone