DUMB MOVE... Went straight from Eclipse to ICS leak CM9... Need assistance!

kenji91

Reaction score
-------Solved my own problem, had my little dingus moment, delete thread.---------:biggrin:

How did you solve it? What happened when you did this? I'm just curious for future users in case they do the same. My guess is you'd have to flash it back to .219 and then go to one of the leaked ICS's.

MoonScar119

Reaction score
How did you solve it? What happened when you did this? I'm just curious for future users in case they do the same. My guess is you'd have to flash it back to .219 and then go to one of the leaked ICS's.

Did the same. He had to upload the stock fastboot files to get the phone back to stock. There are like three threads on this page that will give instructions how to do it. I started with the .211 ics leak thread following method 1

OP
RideZeLitenin

RideZeLitenin

Reaction score
I totally skipped the leak... I was running eclipse and flashed the ics cm9 leak on accident (didn't know the files were based on the moto leak as someone had mentioned earlier in the thread). Just rebooted into safestrap and restored a recovery I had made. I now realize all the steps there are in order to flash the moto ics leak:happy3: