Dumb and Dumber Fall Off Cliff While Playing Pokemon Go

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
If I quit every game that had cheaters I'd quit gaming...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
If I quit every game that had cheaters I'd quit gaming...

I have. No point playing. You can't win against a cheater.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Cheaters never bother me. Find a different server if it's an FPS. Ingress? It's not that common. And what do they do? Farm? Yes. Knock down your big field? So. A real person usually knocks them down pretty fast anyway.
They're just video games. Not worth being annoyed by it if you like it.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
thankfully in my are there weren't alot of spoofers the SPS, South Puget Sound, Resistance Wolves and the 253 enlightened (my team) had a friendly competitive nature, I knew and was friends with alot of the wolves (that's the name they gave their local team due to one of the first portals submitted in the area)

Sadly the enlightened had some infighting and a bunch of leadership turnover, my GPS stopped working on my old note 2 and leaders kept leaving the area and moving which caused the team to fall apart, now most of Tacoma and the surrounding area is Resistance and I've been thinking about switching teams because the people I know now are on the other team. I don't play much anymore and Pokemon Go is fun but will definitely lose it's sparkle quickly.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
We've had a little Ingress drama here in CLE but nothing major. Usually caused by noobs that don't get how the game works. The only cheating here, really are the Smurfs using a portal scraper to find people's guardians. The frogs aren't into that.
Columbus, though. Sheesh...those people had issues. Called the cops a few times on each other. Ridiculous.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We've had a little Ingress drama here in CLE but nothing major. Usually caused by noobs that don't get how the game works. The only cheating here, really are the Smurfs using a portal scraper to find people's guardians. The frogs aren't into that.
Columbus, though. Sheesh...those people had issues. Called the cops a few times on each other. Ridiculous.

Called the cops because another was cheating at a game? Omg, what's going to happen to them when life hits them in the Arse...

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Called the cops because another was cheating at a game? Omg, what's going to happen to them when life hits them in the Arse...
They play ingress. What do you expect?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score

Scrapers are interesting but you can do the range just by loading the ingress map yourself. Frogs, they call us toads over here, smurf is definitely the same.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The map won't tell you how long someone has had a portal. They like to kill them... y'know at exactly 149 days.
We call ourselves frogs. They call us boogers.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
For things like being in a cemetery after its closed n things like that. Real petty stuff.

It's not because they play Ingress. It's because they're from podunk Columbus!
LOL :D

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For things like being in a cemetery after its closed n things like that. Real petty stuff.

It's not because they play Ingress. It's because they're from podunk Columbus!
LOL :D

Oh that makes perfect sense, I'd call the cops all the time on my neighbors from Ohio, or Tennessee, Idaho, Washington...
LOL, I'm equal opportunity ;)

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
5921bf3c1c50976b9c8bac1ef425dcf8.jpg

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2

Yep...what saddens me is that the game itself is very fun and addicting for a fan like me. I just hate seeing the stupidity of people using it. It is no different from anything else: guns, alcohol, prescription drugs, phone addiction, other games, etc. Let it take its course. If anything, it has gotten me even more into walking and now I'm coupling that with my gym workout!

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yep...what saddens me is that the game itself is very fun and addicting for a fan like me. I just hate seeing the stupidity of people using it. It is no different from anything else: guns, alcohol, prescription drugs, phone addiction, other games, etc. Let it take its course. If anything, it has gotten me even more into walking and now I'm coupling that with my gym workout!
Yep, With all you noted, it's the person that screws it up, the product is inanimate.