Duh! The Droid DOES Have One Touch Dialing

dboling

Reaction score
this may sound stupid, but somehow I have lost my shortcut menu? Help??? It was an icon when I first got the phone, but I guess I must have deleted that icon from one of my home screens. Now I can't find it anywhere??

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this may sound stupid, but somehow I have lost my shortcut menu? Help??? It was an icon when I first got the phone, but I guess I must have deleted that icon from one of my home screens. Now I can't find it anywhere??

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Long tap on an empty area on your home screen and you will see the shortcuts folder in the menu that pops up.

dboling

Reaction score
I can find it to "add a shortcut" like that (long tap) but I can't access it otherwise. When I long tap it and click shortcut, I don't have a "direct dialing" option as I have read that others have??? I assumed that if I could access my shortcuts another way, I might find this option listed. I have read that a "direct dialing" option is listed under the shortcuts menu, but I sure can't find that. Is that not available on the Droid 2?