Due For An Upgrade

mursepaolo

Reaction score
hi all. i'm due for an upgrade now and i'm excited to replace my OG droid. i love it, but it's had its day. i'd like to stay with verizon, but am currently not happy with the state of the Bionic. 512ram and motolocked everything? that sucks. so.. are there any new promising phones coming out for vzw in the near future? i would not like to be stuck with a locked Bionic for 2 years.

Reaction score
The Thunderbolt is awesome. It's not dual core but it's very fast, 4G and it's HTC so no dealing with Motoblur or a permanently locked bootloader. Also, I get great battery life on mine so I wouldn't be worried about that "issue" either.

illmatic636

Reaction score
hi all. i'm due for an upgrade now and i'm excited to replace my OG droid. i love it, but it's had its day. i'd like to stay with verizon, but am currently not happy with the state of the Bionic. 512ram and motolocked everything? that sucks. so.. are there any new promising phones coming out for vzw in the near future? i would not like to be stuck with a locked Bionic for 2 years.

Targa, Bionic, or Samsung Galaxy S II. These will be the premiere Android Devices in 2011