Dual lock screen

esheesle

Reaction score
Enabled the pattern lock but now I have that plus the circle unlock which is default. Anyway to disable the circle part?

gmr_krm

Reaction score
I would really like to know how to disable the "dual lock" as you call it. It is very frustrating. I want the security, but don't want to have to pull the ring to get to my the next security check. I checked on the samsung stratosphere, and originally it has the Puzzle Piece lock where you have to fit the piece into the right area, but when you create a security pattern that goes away.

Let me know if you find an answer on how to disable the "pull the ring to unlock" feature when the security pattern is enabled.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Total shot in the dark, will widget locker work?

OP
E

esheesle

Reaction score
Not sure if it will or not. So really I want to get rid of the slide to unlock stuff altogether and just keep the pattern lock. Ideas? Does everyone else really slide to unlock, then type a passcode or pattern to really unlock?

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
63394eae-c00a-1a34.jpg

Good call works a treat with the X2 which does the same thing.

Another cool thing with Widget Locker with two widgets I can open 7 of my favorite apps right from start up screen.

Last edited:
OP
E

esheesle

Reaction score
63394eae-c00a-1a34.jpg

Good call works a treat with the X2 which does the same thing.

Another cool thing with Widget Locker with two widgets I can open 7 of my favorite apps right from start up screen.

Will that let you just have the pattern lock and no other unlock(circle, etc)?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just tried it, and no, WidgetLocker wont work, unless they implement their own security, which seems to be lacking.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yes. I use widget locker and have no lock screen set up. Tapping the home button takes you to your pattern lock that way

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from a Rezound phone via Blue TapaTalk

OP
E

esheesle

Reaction score
So with Widget locker when I press the power on button there is just my pattern lock(if I set it up right)?

Yes. I use widget locker and have no lock screen set up. Tapping the home button takes you to your pattern lock that way

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So with Widget locker when I press the power on button there is just my pattern lock(if I set it up right)?

If your stock lock is set to pattern you don't disable the stock lock in widget locker and set up widget locker to use the buttons and/home button to unlock widget locker to your stock lock screen.
Hope that makes sense.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If your stock lock is set to pattern you don't disable the stock lock in widget locker and set up widget locker to use the buttons and/home button to unlock widget locker to your stock lock screen.
Hope that makes sense.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

Hmm, I couldnt figure this one out -- Back to playing with it.