1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dual-core tablets and emulators

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by PyGuy, Aug 15, 2011.

1. PyGuy

PyGuy New Member

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about the possibility of powerful game emulator apps exclusively to dual-core tablets that run honeycomb. No, I don't mean modern consoles, but I think there should be at least more information out there about the possibility of a Dreamcast or Gamecube emulator, or something along those lines. There's already someone making a Dreamcast emulator (he goes by the name "jimchode" on YouTube), but we haven't seen so many updates on it. I think it would be awesome to have newer and upcoming emulators optimized for dual-core honeycomb tablets like the Xoom. I know a lot more complications arise with emulation than just processing power and graphics, but if they had exclusive optimizations for tablets, then probably a lot of games could run awesomely. What do you all think?
Search tags for this page
dreamcast android tablet
dreamcast emulador para tablet
dreamcast emulatir for tablet
dreamcast emulator for android
dreamcast emulator tablet
gamecube android tablet

gamecube emulator android

gamecube emulator fã¼r tablet

gamecube emulator for android

gamecube emulator for android download
gamecube emulator for android free