Dual Camera Coming To The Galaxy Note 8?

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the-samsung-galaxy-note-8-will-most-likely-have-a-dual-camera-an-analysis-jpg.77392

With the new Galaxy S8+ being so large and essentially having everything a new Note would have minus an S-Pen you have to wonder what really differentiate the Note 8 from Samsung's current flagship? Industry analyst are predicting the Note 8 will come with a dual lens camera setup. This is not a huge reach considering that we have already seen leaks of early S8 prototypes featuring a dual lens camera setup.

Well known KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, known for spot on Apple predictions, seems to think that the Note 8 will be Samsung's first flagship to carry a dual lens setup. He even stated that this will be the "most important upgrade". He also claimed that the camera will be much better than what we have seen on the iPhone 7 Plus and may match the one we see in Apple's next gen phone. The big question for me is will the Note 8 ditch the terribly placed fingerprint scanner?

via SamMobile

Attachments

• The-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8-will-most-likely-have-a-dual-camera-an-analysis.jpg
    The-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-8-will-most-likely-have-a-dual-camera-an-analysis.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2,508

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
I think they have the FP scanner under the front glass, as also rumored. Will be interesting to see all the other goodies as the S8 is pretty packed with good. Maybe more memory 64GB/6GB Ram - 128GB/8GB Ram...
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

wcjeep

Reaction score
This confirms I will skip the S8 for the S9. Screen technology is now good enough for me. Camera tech is worth the upgrade. S8 rear camera is mostly the same as the S7(+).

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the-samsung-galaxy-note-8-will-most-likely-have-a-dual-camera-an-analysis-jpg.77392

With the new Galaxy S8+ being so large and essentially having everything a new Note would have minus an S-Pen you have to wonder what really differentiate the Note 8 from Samsung's current flagship? Industry analyst are predicting the Note 8 will come with a dual lens camera setup. This is not a huge reach considering that we have already seen leaks of early S8 prototypes featuring a dual lens camera setup.

Well known KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, known for spot on Apple predictions, seems to think that the Note 8 will be Samsung's first flagship to carry a dual lens setup. He even stated that this will be the "most important upgrade". He also claimed that the camera will be much better than what we have seen on the iPhone 7 Plus and may match the one we see in Apple's next gen phone. The big question for me is will the Note 8 ditch the terribly placed fingerprint scanner?

via SamMobile
If he's so spot on perhaps he will guess the new name correctly? Or will Samsung make a second Note8, this one a phone and not a tablet.