Dual Boot ROM 2.1/2.2

HomidialSpoon

Reaction score
SWEET!!!! i have been waiting for something like this to come along! thanks for posting the links, i am downloading it now, once i have it installed and everything I will let you know how it goes :D

HomidialSpoon

Reaction score
It is just finishing up installing now, the only problem i ran into during the whole process of getting to the point where I could install it was partitioning my SD card, i went into adb and tried to use the commands he has listed, but these did not work for me:

mkpartfs primary ext2 3501 3750 (this will be the system partition for the sd rom)

mkpartfs primary ext2 3751 4100 (this will be the data partition used by the sd rom. You can make it bigger or smaller depending on the number of apps you use. Make it no smaller then 200mb)

I had to use mkpart instead of mkpartfs and it worked fine after that.

Just finished install and booted into 2.1, everything looks good.

Edit: It works! this is really awesome, again thanks for posting the links to it. Booting between the two roms is really easy, all the scripts come preloaded, and all you have to do is go into gscript lite and run them and it reboots into 2.1 or 2.2, I do not think I will keep it this way though; i wanted to test it out cuz it was neat, I am going to post over on XDA and see if it is possible to flash a different 2.1 rom, if it is, i might keep it this way, cuz i would love to keep my 2.2 rom the way it is and have to ability to mess around with other roms without having to wipe out my 2.2 every time. amazing what we can accomplish with our phones now, great work to the guys who created this.

Last edited: