Drunk Dialing/Texting/GV/Gmail is my nemesis....

agent42o

Reaction score
In google mail, there's an option to have you answer 4 math problems before being able to send a mail between 10 and 6. See, I don't always drink, but when I do, I like to have a good time. Recently, I have learned that having all my contacts tied into google voice can leave me with phone numbers I shouldn't have in my drunken state.

So, does anyone know of an app smiliar to the "Mail Goggles" feature in Gmail for the communication features?

OP
agent42o

agent42o

Reaction score
The power button????

Have you ever gone out and gotten drunk, really drunk, and had the bright idea to call someone and tell them how you really feel about them? The power button is too easy my friend.

lol ther's a couple, drunk blocker & don't dial. I dont need em but i know people who do;)

I am checking out one, it stops you from calling a list, not texting, the others I saw were really badly rated, but I will check them out.

Thanks!

ldimick

Reaction score
One more reason the Droid Does. Removable battery. Give it to your friends until sober!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha funny thread here, but very understandable. You know I use aFirewall to block some annoying people from calling/texting me, and it has a LOT of options. You can even set up times and when to block what numbers...

Anyway, one of the other options is to block outgoing. I have not tried it, but hey, if you plan on drinking too much (or don't plan on it) maybe you can quickly select to not be able to call or text any of THESE numbers at that time. Plus the programs simple, but confusing enough to change if your drunk I would think... Just another thought on the subject...