Drrroiiidddd.......?

phatkat66

Reaction score
Hey ok weird title for requesting help but I've noticed for a while now when i turn my phone on it doesnt say "DROIDDD" anymore it jus loads up the OS....I always thought it was because maybe i kept turning my phone off while on silent/vibrate and thats why it turns on silent/vibrate but I just checked my sounds are all at max. I restarted my phone and its silent during bootup =( i miss the sound.

Can someone help me out and fix that? Idk if it's even "broken" but i looked through all of the sound settings I don't see anything that has to do with that.

Thanks in advance.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Hey ok weird title for requesting help but I've noticed for a while now when i turn my phone on it doesnt say "DROIDDD" anymore it jus loads up the OS....I always thought it was because maybe i kept turning my phone off while on silent/vibrate and thats why it turns on silent/vibrate but I just checked my sounds are all at max. I restarted my phone and its silent during bootup =( i miss the sound.

Can someone help me out and fix that? Idk if it's even "broken" but i looked through all of the sound settings I don't see anything that has to do with that.

Thanks in advance.

Menu, sounds and display, check sdcard notification?

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
You need to have the Droid notification sound as the default notification sound

Maybe thats why then cuz I like to hear it on start up but not ever 5seconds when i get IMs, texts, emails, usb connect/disconnect.....then it just gets on my nervs.

Why can't the notification sound just match wateva i changed it to? Why does it have to be silent if its not specifically on "droid" =(

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
Also, i have a custom bootanimation installed, I put the notification sound back to droid but it didnt say it till AFTER the OS booted up and im guessing its because of the notifications im receiving.

Is the custom bootanimation stopping it also? (damn)

Abby Normal

Reaction score
As state above, droid must be the default notification sound, and the SD card notification must have a lighted green check mark next to it.