1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dropping 1x 3g and now wifi?

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by mrfreez, Jul 25, 2011.

1. mrfreez

mrfreez New Member

Anyone else have a problem with the charge dropping data and now wifi? I was at home on wifi Saturday and the dang phone dropped wifi? Its been getting worse dropping 3g and now drops wifi like its nothing! Any input would be great! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  2. Shurple

Shurple New Member

3. The Hammer

The Hammer New Member

Currently experiencing the same issue. This phone is not the answer to what is the best phone. I will be taking it back to the Verizon store for a replacement. What a pain in the ass.
  4. cookemandan

cookemandan New Member

I was having issues with data not voice. I did a factory data reset yesterday and works great!
  5. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

I have been having mine go from 3g to 1g back to 3g then drop to nothing where web page can't be displayed constantly also when using wifi. I took one droid charge back for another and it has to be either verizon (them trying to put out 4g to quickly)or the all of the phones because I know everyone seems to be having issues with this phone. Has anyone heard of other brands of phones under verizon doing this ive talk to a couple of people that have.
  6. dadwynd

dadwynd New Member

I'm on my second samsung charge because of slow/dropping hotspot(3G) issues. I have a ticket open with Verizon..no response in 6 days.

My replacement has also done some other neat tricks (failed) and I had to reboot or do a master reset to resolve. It is a reconditioned phone. This is not what I bought into. I wanted new and I expected it to work and the hotspot to be fast. None of this is working out. I am losing my faith in Verizon and am ready for another make...which they should provide free of charge!!!
  7. Shurple

Shurple New Member

I am totally DISGUSTED with this Samsung Droid Charge. Granted, this is my THIRD one and is the most stable, but that is not saying much. In the last 2 days my 3G keep shutting off on me leaving me with NOTHING. Then I get 1x for about 10minutes or a reboot will go back to 3G.

This is the biggest POS phone EVER made. I don't understand why it's so unstable in the 3G area? And when this happens, my battery life depletes by 10-15%.

I miss my iPhone (just do not miss AT&T).
Search tags for this page

had a 3g phone was sent a 1x replacement

samsung charge dropping wifi