1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

'dropped' or incomplete incoming calls ... chime in

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by zero7404, May 26, 2010.

1. zero7404

zero7404 New Member

as the title says ...

for me it's been about 1 month now i have noticed that some callers don't even hear a ring tone when they call me. on my end i hear about 2-3 rings tops, as i accept the call to say hello the call disconnects.

verizon had me do an activation (*228), that didn't resolve it. today i called in again and they changed my default ring time from 20 sec. to 30 sec. before a call goes into voicemail.

so far, the destinations that have called me and experienced this issue say the calls are going thru fine, on my end i am hearing my phone ring 6 times before it goes into vm.

anyone else experience this issue ? i asked about network and tower issues, but they said they had no issues.
Search tags for this page

gs4 calls dropping verizon

gs4 incoming calls dropped in lexus