Dropped my X!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Why would you throw around a $500 phone like it meant nothing. Unless you had a good bit of money to blow. Just saying preventive measures are always the best. Sorry for suggesting.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

So putting on a case allows you to throw a $500 phone around?

I've had a D1, DI, X and a TB, never a case on any and all are still like new.
IMO it's called be responsible....

OP
D

dansamy

Reaction score
Why would you throw around a $500 phone like it meant nothing. Unless you had a good bit of money to blow. Just saying preventive measures are always the best. Sorry for suggesting.

So putting on a case allows you to throw a $500 phone around?

I've had a D1, DI, X and a TB, never a case on any and all are still like new.
IMO it's called be responsible....

I backed over my Treo once. That was loads of fun. Other than this incident & that one, I have rarely lost/damaged any phone. So, twice in 15 years isn't a bad record.

OP
D

dansamy

Reaction score
Well, I got around to filing my claim tonight. They don't have Xs anymore and Moto isn't making any more. :/ I'm getting an X2. All I really care about is having a big huge screen. And it looks like the screen is the same, so no problems there.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Well, I got around to filing my claim tonight. They don't have Xs anymore and Moto isn't making any more. :/ I'm getting an X2. All I really care about is having a big huge screen. And it looks like the screen is the same, so no problems there.

You are getting a better bargain because you are getting a upgrading dual core phone at the price of your deductible, which I'm sure is a lot cheaper then the discounted upgrade pricing.

Why am I not using my TB you ask. My droid needs some love too.

OP
D

dansamy

Reaction score

You are getting a better bargain because you are getting a upgrading dual core phone at the price of your deductible, which I'm sure is a lot cheaper then the discounted upgrade pricing.

Why am I not using my TB you ask. My droid needs some love too.

Well, I'm not eligible for discounted pricing until next year anyway. So if I were to buy an X2 from VZW, I'd be paying the full price. So, yes, it is a good bargain with the insurance. I always get insurance if the full price of the phone is >$200 or so because you never know what might happen.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That sucks about the screen.

Mine has been tough, I dropped it from about 4 feet on rough asphalt with no case when I first got it. The screen has been fine; it just got a few nicks.

Sent from my rooted beast of a phone