Dropped my razr

Bacappella

Reaction score
I dropped my razr getting out of my truck and it landed screen down on the cement. The screen is perfect and only one blemish on the corner of the phone. Woo...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
What a relief, I bet. I'm afraid I'll drop mine which is why I bought an Ottobox Commuter. It came with a screen protector which was an added bonus. Glad your RAZR survived intact.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

benz0

Reaction score
Amen!! Me too, i removed the screen protector and put a clearer (regular) one on.:biggrin:

G8TR

Reaction score
Funny, I actually bounced (threw as hard as I could) my Droid X off the sidewalk in front of my house. The phone went to pieces, or so I thought. About an hour later I went out and picked up the (3) pieces. The phone, battery and battery cover were reassembled and restarted. The phone still works great!

SallyC

Reaction score
benz0, do you mean you replaced the screen protector that came with the Commuter? What did you go to?

OP
B

Bacappella

Reaction score
How thick is the phone with outerbox?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

benz0

Reaction score
benz0, do you mean you replaced the screen protector that came with the Commuter? What did you go to?

Oh, i have the defender one, and just yank the stock one out, looks blurry and blocthy. And just used a regular screen protector.

SallyC

Reaction score
I would say about one half inch. I actually find it easier to hold. Not as slippery.