Dropped it!

Dweib

Reaction score
Straight down on it's bottom edge on a hard concrete floor from a distance of five and a half feet. No damage whatsover. No even a nick. This phone is amazing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

acbrown24

Reaction score
I agree. I was running to my car the other night and mine fell out of my pocket and tumbled on a concrete sidewalk for a good 15-20 feet. One scratch on one corner and that's it. Amazing!

RecklessFable

Reaction score
I was about to post that I accidentally drop tested the demo unit at Radio Shack. It was actually more of a "fling test" as it hit both the counter and floor. No damage except to my ego.

Kimo91

Reaction score
Haven't dropped mine yet, knock on wood LOL. But my D2G was another story getting nicks from a fall of 6 inches LOL

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I've been careful, but I now it'll happen. My Dinc was on the back of my work truck. I drove off and it fell onto the taxiway. An aircraft missed it by 50 feet. I went back and picked it up. It was still in one piece and still on. My OG Droid dropped and pieces would go flying, but once you put them all back together, it would turn on with no problems. I've drop tested all my phones except the Razr, but i'm sure it'll survive my drop test as well ;)

shaggykid

Reaction score
I used to have that old verizon phone. When thetly first introduced music into phones. It had those speakers where the phone flipped open

Best durability I've ever seen in a phone.

I wantes a new one so I would throw it in tge air, basically abused the hell out of it. Went swimming with it in my pocket for over 30 minutes. Got a phone call while under water

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
^^^Yeah I still have that phone, plus the one that came out after it that was a little skinnier. That big ass phone and full keyboard was why I switched to Verizon back in the day.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I dropped mine getting out of my car, and it fell about 3 feet straight to the ground (parking lot). I panicked but there was not a scratch or nick on it!! I'm thinking we have a very durable and reliable phone here!! :D

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I used to have that old verizon phone. When thetly first introduced music into phones. It had those speakers where the phone flipped open

Best durability I've ever seen in a phone.

I wantes a new one so I would throw it in tge air, basically abused the hell out of it. Went swimming with it in my pocket for over 30 minutes. Got a phone call while under water

The LG Voyager?

shaggykid

Reaction score
No that's not it. It was a regular flip phone. And had probably half inch speakers where the hinge was. Can't remember the nane but it was such a great phone. For being primitive

AlexSB

Reaction score
Aww I thought you were talking about my very first phone, when you said speakers on the hinges

4a609070-26f1-a916.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

shaggykid

Reaction score
That's like the samsung version of the one I was talking about

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
View attachment 43179

This is the one that I was talking about, the first one in the line to the Voyager phone.