Dropped data connection?

portermac

Reaction score
From what i have read and been told by verizon any phone that handles both lte and 3g will have problems until all the towers get upgraded ....switched over

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Not all phones. But yeah there is an issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BlownSi05

Reaction score
I started getting some data drops on 3G yesterday and today, but it is only when playing a video through Netflix or Youtube. Never drops for anything else, and have not had it drop at all on 4G. It switched between the two fine, but when it drops, it drops everything; data and cell network. It takes about 10-20 seconds and everything is back up. Really weird.

Edit: Phone is stock running GO Launcher EX.

Wopback

Reaction score
So I had some data connection issues with my phone also.........HOwever, everything else on the phone (camera, battery, no lag, etc.) is great and I dont want to keep exchanging it and find one issue fixed but another issue come up. So I did my research and called Tech Support. I had them reset my line (only they can do that) in the system. This not only fixed my connection problems, but gave my phone better signal strength.

Just wanted to share, in hopes this may help others.

FYI, make sure you push the issue with Verizon, they will think they know whats wrong, but most of the time they dont......