Dropped Calls

Darryl Richey

Reaction score
So my wife and myself have the original Droid. I have had no problems minus the occasional dropped call from my phone. My wife on the other hand has calls that are dropped constantly. She is on her 4th Droid replacement phone. Every phone has the same issue with dropped calls. We have discussed it with employees in the store many times and no answers from them except to replace the phone. We have called customer support a couple times and first they still wanted to replace the phone and recenlty told her she would have to dial a number to report every time she has a dropped, so that they can generate a troubleshooting work order. By the way we both had the same phones before we got the droid and she had dropped call issues then also just not near as bad. Could it be her phone number? It really doesn't feel like Verizon is working to hard to figure this issue out and obviously the wife is getting a bit pissed off. Anybody have some other ideas? Thanks

Darryl

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That's really odd that it's only one line. Do these phone calls drop in the same area, such as her work if she is employed?

Considering this is a recurring problem for your wife, it could be the area where she makes these calls? I don't think it could just be a phone number, but I could be wrong. Verizon should have provided better service as to figuring out this problem for you though.

OP
D

Darryl Richey

Reaction score
Sorry about the slow reply dezymond, was out of town.
The dropped calls are from any where that she makes calls. She has been right next to me when we are both on the phone and she'll lose the call. We went to a different store and they were a lot of help for a change. They called CS and got them much more involved. Theres a work order and supposedly someone working on the problem. Should know something in a couple days.

Darryl