1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Dropbox glitch on Bugless?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by deputc26, Oct 25, 2010.

1. deputc26

deputc26 New Member

The official dropbox app won't upload files greater than 3.1mb in size, it keeps getting up to 3.1mb and then re-starting at zero. The non-official apps won't upload at all...

anyone else experience this?
  2. PetRiLJoe

PetRiLJoe New Member

I'm a new user to DropBox (one week ?) however after reading this I tested and uploaded a 4MB my custom HTC keyboard .apk file. It uploaded successly. I do not think your issue is related to Bugless Beast 0.5, but rather an application or other incompatible setting that has been changed since you installed.

Test 1 - HTC_IME_Auburn_Tigers_themed.zip
    - 4.0 MB uploaded successfully

Test 2 - Angry Birds 1.3.5.apk
    - 12.2 MB uploaded successfully

*Note* I am using Bugless Beast 0.5
  3. lordegregious

lordegregious New Member

I did a quick test too since I was uploading pictures all day to dropbox and uploaded a 13 mb app and it worked fine.

I'd try reinstalling dropbox or checking to see if you can upload to any other service above that amount.
  4. deputc26

deputc26 New Member

Hmmm, I've already tried deleting and reinstalling and rebooting. Maybe it's wi-fi fixer? I'll mess around and see...