1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Drois ERIS Alarm Question

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by dawynkoop, May 11, 2010.

1. dawynkoop

dawynkoop New Member

Just purchased a new Droid ERIS yesterday, moved up from a Smasung Omnia. My question is whether there is a way to set the duration of the snooze for the alarm clock, 10 minutes is just a bit too much for me.

Thanks.
  2. kae

kae New Member

My Eris is running Android 2.1 (might be different if you're running Android 1.5). If you look at the alarm list (the list of alarms), press the MENU soft button at the bottom of the screen (to the right of the HOME icon) and you should see SETTINGS. Press the SETTINGS icon, you should see "Snooze duration", you can set 5, 10, 15, ... up to 30 minutes.

Hope that helps.
  3. LoneWolfArcher

LoneWolfArcher Well-Known Member

"Drois"! I love it! You inadvertently came up with a great nickname for the Eris. :icon_ banana: