droild x2 with kenwood KDC BT648U

jgreenjr

Reaction score
Has anyone having problem with been echoing and can't understand the word they saying? i have kenwood kdc bt648u i did paring and it shows droild x2 and it was ok but gf told me it ecohing and she can not under the word i was saying ! i went to mike gain and everything else no luck yet !

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
my kenwood unit works well, though I haven't used it for awhile. Echoing could be due to the placement of your mic or some screwed up wiring.

OP
J

jgreenjr

Reaction score
my kenwood unit works well, though I haven't used it for awhile. Echoing could be due to the placement of your mic or some screwed up wiring.
are you talk about on on the radio or the phone? i was using same wire that came kenwood 138 i still have the wire that came with 648u :/

plus it i had it work one time than radio shut off and reset it self and i had redo it over again ! :/

only 4 wires is not
mute, p.cont ,ant cont,remote cont all others is hook up with good connection !same way i did on kenwood 138 anyhow i still got new wire that came with 648u as i said before !if that don't work than i go to go to verzion wireless. i got this 648u for xmas !

tell me what i need to do how far does the phone need to be how loud do i need to speak ect like that !!before i go waste my on bt on sunviser !