1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DroidX2 MDN?

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by KyleX2, Nov 6, 2011.

1. KyleX2

KyleX2 New Member

Everytime I power off my X2 & turn it back on I get a message in the notification box that says, "MDN changed, please check pin."
    Not only do I get that message, 1 of the other phones on my acct gets a text message that is automatically sent from my X2 that
    says, "New Sim Card, please check pin." Also, when I try to use backup assistant after I enter my pin, once again I get a notification that
    says, "MDN changed please check pin." Maybe I'm completely mistaken but where is their a SIM card in a Droid X2? Anyone with any
    advice on how to fix this problem? I would greatly appreciate your input. Thanks a lot.
Search tags for this page
backup assistance my mdn has changed what do i do
backup assistant mdn changed
backup assistant mdn changed please check pin
mdn change check pin

mdn changed

mdn changed please check pin

mdn has been changed
mdn has changed
mdn pin
mdn verizon
mdn was changed