1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droidx screen goes black when trying to activate?????

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by wizim, Nov 14, 2011.

1. wizim

wizim New Member

im trying to hand down my droid x to my wife. i did a master reset on it and everytime we try to do the activation call the screen goes black. the phone is working because it makes the call (you can hear it) but there is no screen. remove battery and try again...same result.
    master reset the phone again...same result.

any input?
  2. wizim

wizim New Member

i just figured out that it will go black only during the phone call. i made the activation call. the screen went black. as soon as the call disconnected the screen popped back on.
    of course the phone was not activated in this call beacuse you need the screen to follow the prompts.

anyone???
  3. wizim

wizim New Member

no one?
  4. schatzy62

schatzy62 New Member

I have that happen when in a call sometimes and need to input a code or something. What i have to do is bring the phoen up to my ear for a second or two and then bring the phone back down in form of me the screen then comes on an dstays on for about 10 seconds. if i type something it will stay on longer.

Good Luck
Search tags for this page

droid x black screen activation problems

droid x black screen during activation

phone screen goes black when activated

screen goes black on activation droid x

why does my droidx screen go black