1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droidx... Red headed step child?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by draco86, Nov 3, 2010.

1. draco86

draco86 New Member

I don't get it. When 2.2 was announced droid 2 was the first to see it. Now from what im reading on google ota are going out to droid 2 again.
    I know the, droid 2 is newer, but isnt it only by a month. Besides people compare the x to the iphone, not the 2.
    Maybe its me, just assumed the x would always get the newest stuff... Least for 6 months

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. chefb

chefb New Member

Don't hold your breath
  3. chkmate

chkmate New Member

I don't want anymore of their updates. Actually, by the time they get their stuff together, it will be time for an upgrade:)

Like the above post, "don't hold your breath."
  4. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

They are fixing droid 2 because believe it or not it was in worse shape then droid x with 2.2 on it.

Sent from my DROIDX
  5. jiggyb21

jiggyb21 New Member

Coming from a Blackberry Storm 2 I think that the best phones get the least attention. It's only logical.