DROIDX OTA 2.3 Rubix Upgrade

tonysam1

Reaction score
Hey drod,

I'd like to know if you will build a Rubix rom for the OTA 2.3 rolling out today. I love your rom and the only way i will upgrade to the OTA 2.3 is if you are building a rom for it.

Also, any details you'd like to share about the 2.3 OTA would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

kennydied23

Reaction score
Drod doesn't have a Droid X anymore so we're not getting any new roms from him. He did say that he might get around to releasing something for any Droid X rom though.

OP
T

tonysam1

Reaction score
Drod doesn't have a Droid X anymore so we're not getting any new roms from him. He did say that he might get around to releasing something for any Droid X rom though.

Damn, that is a bummer. While I have your attention, do you think it would be a good idea to just go ahead an pick up the OTA?

OP
T

tonysam1

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll definitely wait for root.

Thanks for your help

Sithlrdvad

Reaction score
It is a shame about Drod (I believe he has a Thunderbolt now). Rubix, when I had it, was running great on my phone, not a single FC's or reboots or anything.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
It is a shame about Drod (I believe he has a Thunderbolt now). Rubix, when I had it, was running great on my phone, not a single FC's or reboots or anything.

Agreed, but if I were Drod, I'd leave for a phone that has so much more potential then the DX has.

Check out ZombieStomp though. I have it running on the .591 leak and its very good. I can only assume it'll get better when the OTA is out.