1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROIDX Motorola ROM needed

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Janx, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Janx

Janx New Member

As a newbie, I made a critical mistake. I applied the liberty 1.5 ROM before understanding how to properly backup Motorola's ROM. I assume this means I am out of luck when they officially release Gingerbread, as I won't be able to get from 2.2.1 to 2.3 when released? Is there anyplace I can find the stock Motorola Froyo 2.3.340 updated ROM, so I can apply it, back it up, then have the worry-free freedom to make this phone my own in case I need to take it to Verizon for service, or am I totally out of luck? Thanks!
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Look for maderschramm's maderstock update.zip

It will get you back to stock and then you can make a backup and flash liberty again, but really you could just download the maderstock zip file and hold on to it till you need it for updates. Your call.

tappin and a talkin
  3. Janx

Janx New Member

Thanks so much spaz, for the info and advice!