DROIDX gingerbread sucks!!!

kendra20

Reaction score
First I can't root urge. Now I can't send it video txts I keep resizing small and making the video 25 sec or less still wont go through it use to work before Verizon updated this **** plz help me!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I would try a factory reset. Also before you resort to that, make sure you don't have any task killers set to auto kill.

OP
K

kendra20

Reaction score
Thanks I want to but don't u have to install a bunch of stuff to wipe ur phone back to factory or somthing

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Currently, the only way to achieve root in gingerbread is either to install a gingerbread rom or install Team Black Hat's two part installation of stock rooted gingerbread. However, to do either you will most likely have to sbf back to froyo and then root/install.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Thanks I want to but don't u have to install a bunch of stuff to wipe ur phone back to factory or somthing

Settings - Privacy Settings is where the factory reset option is. Nothing needs to be installed to do this.

OP
K

kendra20

Reaction score
I jus wanna stay with group so do I jus find a file online called abc download it then its back to normal?

OP
K

kendra20

Reaction score
Omg spell check sorry!!! File called sbf and instead of group I put froyo

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Sbfing is what you are referring to that needs certain things downloaded/installed to perform the sbf flashing. Try a factory reset first and see if your issues are fixed. If not, then sbf downgrade back to froyo.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Have you tried to factory reset? It should fix your issues. If not and you want to sbf back to froyo then just look in the droid x section of the forums and there are several threads on flashing an sbf.

OP
K

kendra20

Reaction score
Alright how do I factory reset

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Go to Settings - then Privacy Settings. This is where the factory reset option is.

Edit: if you aren't happy after the factory reset then see the link I just sent to your via private message. I saw something on not posting sbf links in the droid x section.

Last edited: